Hydra-Power Power Pack
Rugged construction, dependability and outstanding performance. The turn-key, easy to setup Hydra- Power hydraulic power pack delivers both peformance and value. The steel frame’s lightweight design allows for portability while still adding strength and protection during day to day operation. The large oil reservoir keeps things cool, even when powering through a lengthy tap.
- 13 HP electric start engine
- 12v battery rated to 230cca at 0deg
- Two 50 foot hydraulic hoses, 1/2” SAE 100R16 rated hose
- Three sets of quick connect hose couplings with dust caps
- 15 gallon hydraulic oil reservoir with in-tank filter kit
- Combination temperature and sight gauge
- Skid mounted with protective cage. Hydra-Power unit can be lifted with a forklift with or without straps
- Dimensions: 44 1/2 L X 24 1/4 W X 22 1/4 H
- Weight: 304 pounds (with full hydraulic tank and fuel load)
- Output: 9 GPM @ 1700-1800 psi.
- 13 HP Electric Start engine
- Hydraulic oil recommendation: all purpose, petroleum based hydraulic oil, ISO Grade 32
- Normal operating oil conditions: 37-54C / 100-130F
Call Hydra-Stop today at 708-389-5111 for more information or to order your Hydra-Power Hydraulic Power Pack.
Why did Hydra-Stop change the design of the Hydra-Stop Fitting?
We changed the design of the Hydra-Stop Fitting because our customers asked for additional features and functionality. 250 psi Working Pressure Reduced Installation and Completion Time 100% Stainless Steel Made in the USA Improved Delivery
Why did Hydra-Stop change the completion plug?
Push and Pin style completion plugs simplify the completion procedure by eliminating the possibility of a cross-threaded completion plug and the need to perform a “dry run”. Additional benefits of using a Push and Pin style completion plug include: Reduced Installation Time Simplified Re-Stopping Standard Size Completion Plug compatible with 4”, 6”, and 8” HSF 250 and HSF 250 Patriot Series line stop fittings
Is my equipment compatible with the HSF 250 and HSF 250 Patriot Series line stop fitting?
Yes, your equipment is compatible with the HSF 250 and HSF 250 Patriot Series line stop fitting provided your temporary gate valve has an 8.5” bore. All Hydra-Stop temporary gate valves manufactured in the year 2000 and later or sent to Hydra-Stop to be bored for Insta-Valve Plus insertion valve installation have an 8.5” bore. Please contact your Hydra-Stop Inside Sales Representative or Regional Sales Manager for additional information regarding the compatibility of your temporary gate valves.
What if the bore of my temporary gate valve is not 8.5”?
You will need to send your temporary gate valve to Hydra-Stop to be bored for a minimal charge. Please contact your Hydra-Stop Inside Sales Representative or Regional Sales Manager for additional information.
What are the available nominal sizes of the HSF 250 and HSF 250 Patriot Series line stop fitting?
The HSF 250 and HSF 250 Patriot Series line stop fitting is currently available in 4”, 6” and 8” nominal sizes. 10” and 12” nominal sizes will be available in the first half of 201
For over thirty years, Hydra-Stop products have allowed engineers, contractors and municipalities a safer and more productive method of repairing distribution systems without the costs and risks associated with planned or emergency shutdowns to complete those projects